The Green Action Week Fund India is a joint partnership established between the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation (SSNC) and CUTS International in 2017.The purpose of the grant is to fund short-term campaigning activities to raise consumer awareness on environmental issues.
CUTS with the support of SSNC is implementing ProOrganic project in Rajasthan since 2013 with specific objective of promoting organic farming and consumption in the state by involving CSOs in generating awareness, capacity building and advocacy. CUTS is also running Green Action Week campaign in Jaipur city since then to generate awareness among common consumers on organic food and sustainable consumption.
Green Action Fund India 2019
- Announcement-GAW Fund India 2019
- Application Form-GAW Fund India 2019
- Event Report-GAW India 2019
- Activity Completion Report-GAW Fund India 2019
Green Action Fund India 2018
- Announcement-GAW Fund India 2018
- Application Form-GAW Fund India 2018
- Event Report-GAW India 2018
- Activity Completion Report-GAW Fund India 2018
Green Action Fund India 2017